Eliminate manual amount calculation.
Why Simple Allocation?
Cost and revenue control as well as their detailed analysis are very important for every company. Enterprises working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central often use Dimensions to increase analytical and reporting capabilities. However, booking transactions taking into account sometimes a few or a dozen dimensions becomes a challenge.
Simple allocation is a functionality that is based on user-defined allocation keys and will allow user to automatically split the line amount of a document or journal when posting according to specific criteria.
Simple allocation allows:
– basing the division of amounts into user-defined sets of dimensions,
– creation of multiple allocation keys and their multiple use,
– enabling and disabling specific allocation keys,
– checking the correctness of posting – even if the dimensions of the journal/document line were changed, the dimensions from the allocation are overriding dimensions from line.
– streamlined and repeatable posting process – cost/revenues amounts divided into many criteria (user no longer need to divide amounts manually and create multiple lines with manual assignments of specific dimensions).
To set up this app follow those steps:
1. Open Assisted Setup window and choose ‘Set up Simple Allocation’ form the list.
2. Wizard window will appear. Choose Next to go to next wizard window.
3. Indicate e-mail address – it is necessary to finish registration procedure.
4. Check if all Company information are correct. If not – stop the Wizard, go to the Company Information window, correct the data and start the Wizard once again.
5. Choose Finish to end Wizard and save setup data.
Acrebit S.A. (“Company” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
This App does not collect or store any private or personal information from you or your device.
This App does not transmit any personal or private information with the following exception:
- To ensure valid Add-in license we use the AppSource License Verification Web Service to validate the Add-in license token provided to us from your office application.
For more information about Add-in licensing see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/store/how-licenses-work
For more information about the license token see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/store/add-in-license-schema
Third-Party Information Collection
Except for the AppSource License Verification Web Service, we do not supply any third party service with any information.
We use Microsoft Azure to host our application. While we do not supply our hosting provider with any personal or private user information, it is possible that hosting companies collect their own data. We encourage you to read through their legal information.
For more information see: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/